- Tray with big basin of disinfectant solution. Creosol solution 5%.
- Medicine glass
- A pitcher of 1% creosol solution
- Sputum cup brush
- Several pieces of dusting cloth
- Sapolio or Cleanser
- Short-sleeved gown
- Put on the gown.
- Collect all the sputum cups in a tray.
- Empty their contents into the hopper. Wash with cold water. Rinse with hot water. Use brush p.r.n.
- Place cup in basin of disinfectant solution of 5% Creosol solution for 2 hours.
- Remove after, clean inside and out with soapy warm water. Remove stains.
- Rinse with hot water and dry the outside.
- Fill each sputum cup with 50 cc of 1% of Creosol solution and place in the trays, distribute back to each patient.
- For children and delirious patients, do not put Creosol solution inside their sputum cups.